TOP MUFON UFO CASES
MUFON employs trained field investigators with backgrounds in science and law enforcement that interview witnesses to “identify” UFOs. Although most of the reports are identified as known celestial objects, aircraft, meteors, etc., there are always a small percentage of the cases that remain as true “UFOs.” These latter cases are carefully reviewed by a science board.
MUFON’s Science Review Board (SRB) consists of scientists with degrees in physics, chemistry, geology and electrical engineering. Their work experience includes NASA, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Advanced Mico Devices, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and France’s national space program, CNES. The SRB has reviews the best cases from the year identify the strongest cases that cannot be identified as any known object.
TOP CASES FROM 2012
• Record year for sighting reports
• Pilots spot orb from aircraft
• Triangular craft seen in Texas
• Saucer-shaped object seen by security guard
• Large cone-shaped object seen near Milwaukee
• Pentagon-shaped objects seen in Texas, includes video
• Triangle-shaped UFOs spotted in Oklahoma and Texas
• Nine pulsating orange lights seen in Georgia
• Massive "cloaking" object seen in Illinois
• Object caught on video during the day in Georgia
• Saucer-shaped object seen in Georgia